- don’t eat less, eat right
- don’t hold it in, it’s okay to cry
- don’t hurt yourself, there is always an alternative
- don’t shut yourself away, speak up
- don’t be your own bully, be your own hero
- don’t give up, because you’re worth so much more than you think
i wasnt going to post this bc i felt like it made me look fat but then i thought you know what i am fat but i am pretty and kind-hearted and caring and intelligent and one characteristic that i dont like about myself shouldnt make the other characteristics invalid and i look happy in this photo which i rarely look in photos so i am going to post it
all that crap you said doesn’t take all that fat away
pssst hey no one asked you anything ever you have no right to comment on anyone’s body go away get out of here
you guys just can’t embrace truth
and you don’t have any reading comprehention
she literally stated she is fat but she doesn’t care if that’s the case because there’s so much more to her that makes up for it and makes her happy compared to that one flaw
do you honestly have nothing better to do than hound on a chick who feels good about herself because you think she’s fat
The fact aliciatto would even say that is just petty and unnecessarily cruel. You actually went out of your way to insult her? Kindly fuck off.
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
- if their eyes turn black when you say cristo
whAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY 3DS SCREEN
it looks like you spilled something inside it???
ouch, if that was the case then put it in a bag of dry rice for the night, but it looks more like it was cracked??
satan has possessed it… try yelling cristo
So today in school some people asked me who my inspiration was, and I replied “Oliver Sykes” of course. They didn’t know who that was so I showed them a picture, they all preceded to hate on his tattoos and his appearance. When one of them said “Why the fuck does he have a tattoo that says ‘High Five?’ on his hand”, I responded by saying it was because he wanted it, but they preceded to say tattoos were “stupid” and “ugly” and that a tattoo that said “High Five?” was especially stupid. So I wrote “High Five?” on my hand and for the rest of they day I went up to random people and showed them my hand, I got a total of over 100 High Fives.
do you ever realize that we spend our days hoping imaginary people will kiss each other